Texas Teen Electrocuted Using Cell Phone In Bathtub

By Grover Koelpin 3 comments


THESE ARE THE WAR FIRES TO HIT THAT REGION IN A DECADE. WELL, TRAGIC ACCIDENT CLAIMS LIFE OF THE TEENAGER FROM TEXAS FAMILY SAYS 14 YEAR-OLD MADISON CO WAS ELECTROCUTED TRYING USE HER CELL PHONE IN THE BATHTUB. AUTHORITIES SAY CELL PHONE WAS PLUG IN THE BATHROOM WALL AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT, MADISON’S DEVASTATED FAMILY WANTS TO USE THIS TO WARN OTHERS OF THE DANGER. WE WANT SOMETHING GOOD TO COME OUT OF THIS AND AWARENESS OF NOT USING YOUR CELL PHONE IN THE BATHROOM AS IT IS PLUGGED IN AND CHARGING. SO SAD. EIGHTH GRADER WAS ON HER WAY TO HIGH SCHOOL TO PLAY

3 Comments

Sadie Mae

Jul 7, 2017, 12:25 pm Reply

Rest in Heaven young lady.

Trevor Phillips

Jul 7, 2017, 2:59 am Reply

parents shoulda told her that electricity and water don't mix.

lalosworld21

May 5, 2019, 2:57 pm Reply

­čśé­čśé

Leave a Reply