Teen electrocuted after using cellphone in bathtub

By Grover Koelpin 11 comments


USING HER PHONE IN THE BATHTUB. TODAY, HER FAMILY IS SPREADING AWARENESS SO OTHER KIDS DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. NEWS 13 )S ALLISON MARTINEZ HAS THE STORY FROM LOVINGTON. Dad, Logan Coe sniffles ( “she was my everything” 14-YEAR-OLD MADISON COE WAS DESCRIBED BY HER FAMILY AS A SMART AND LOVING GIRL. Felisha Owens/ Step mom”Basketball. She loved basketball and band. She was first chair tuba, not many girls play the tuba but Maddy nailed it” MADISON WAS SPENDING THE SUMMER WITH HER DAD IN LOVINGTON BEFORE HEADING OFF TO HIGH SCHOOL IN HOUSTON. THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT CHANGED THEIR LIVES FOREVER. Felisha Owens its not uncommon for her to spead 2 hrs to 2 and a half hours in the bathtub IN THE EARLY HOURS OF SUNDAY MORNING, BEFORE GOING TO BED, THE TEEN WAS IN THE BATHTUB AND USING HER SAMSUNG 6 EDGE PLUS CELLPHONE. felisha owens had her phone plugged into the extension cord and it was by the bathtub and I did it, she did it, we all had sat there in the bathtub with our phones plugged in and played our games THE PHONE ENDED UP IN THE TUB WHILE CHARGING. MADISON COE WAS ELECTROCUTED. felisha owens you dont think to sit in there with a 14 year old. you don )t micro-manage your kids anymore but maybe you should THE TRAGIC INCIDENT IS ONE THE COE FAMILY WANTS OTHERS TO LEARN FROM. felisha owens the bathroom is a place for showers and personal time and your phones don )t belong in the bathroom. electricity and water do not mix all it takes is a drop IN LOVINGTON, ALLISON MARTINEZ KRQE NEWS 13. A MEMORIAL SERVICE WILL HELD FOR MADISON IN LOVINGTON AT TWO P-M ON FRIDAY.. THERE )S GOFUNDME PAGE FOR THE FAMILY FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING WITH THEIR MEDICAL AND FUNERAL EXPENSES. A HOBBS MOM IS FACING A

11 Comments

mike Robert haan

Jul 7, 2017, 12:37 am Reply

Never play With I phone in the bathtub

mike Robert haan

Jul 7, 2017, 12:39 am Reply

I that her own fault for example I think not bring our I phone in the shower or bathtub with changeing or not

R4inSpid3r

Jul 7, 2017, 12:46 am Reply

that's sad as fuck yo

Harry Buttwhisker

Jul 7, 2017, 3:36 am Reply

Darwin wins another round.

gotwoh3ll

Jul 7, 2017, 5:18 am Reply

So I shouldn't use the toaster as a play toy for my child during bath time?

Capn_Hippie

Jul 7, 2017, 8:42 am Reply

Duh.. Im in the bath tub let me grab this object connected to MAINS VOLTAGE!!! If you are that god damn stupid to grab something plugged into the wall while in the bath you deserve what you get. It's also partially the parents fault for not teaching their kids that water and electricity do not go together. News Reporter: "Her family is spreading awareness so other kids don't make the same mistake.." She should be saying: "Today's Darwin Award winner is…"

m31570

Jul 7, 2017, 1:54 pm Reply

Cell phones are a addiction just like drugs on the Weak minded …

James Webb Jr

Jul 7, 2017, 2:07 pm Reply

The cell phone did not electrocuted her, cell phones do not have enough voltage to electrocute. The extension cord is what electrocuted the girl and would not of electrocuted her had it been plugged into a GFCI outlet. Child and family services need to investigate this family, it is common sense that you do not play with extension cords while in the bath tube.

Simon Vuille

Jul 7, 2017, 3:08 pm Reply

"Described as a smart and loving girl" it doesn't add up, you can't be smart and use a cell phone in the bathtub.

D- Blade

Jul 7, 2017, 4:38 pm Reply

I did this and my phone didn't electrocute me but wasn't plug up in the wall

Gregorio Skelley

Jul 7, 2017, 6:00 pm Reply

stupid is as stupid does sir. her daughter deserved that.

Leave a Reply