Teen Girl Electrocuted After Grabbing Phone in Bathtub | What’s Trending Now!

By Grover Koelpin 67 comments

Madison Coe, a 14-year-old from Lubbock, Texas died after being electrocuted by her cell phone while she was taking a bath. Welcome back to What’s Trending, I’m Shira Lazar. Madison was visiting her father in Lovington, New Mexico when the accident occurred. Her family believes Madison was in the tub when she reached for her […]

Texas teen electrocuted after cell phone accidentally falls into bathtub

By Grover Koelpin 17 comments

>>>WE HAVE A WARNING TONIGHT FROM A CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST AFTER A TEENAGER DIED.>>THAT 14-YEAR-OLD FROM TEXAS WAS ELECTROCUTED IN THE BATH TUB WHEN SHE GRABBED HER PHONE WHILE IT WAS PLUGGED AND CHARGES.>>THESE DEVICES CAN BE A DANGEROUS ADDICTION.>>PSYCHOLOGIST WE SPOKE WITH SAYS CELL PHONE ADDICTION IS CONSIDER ADD REAL DISORDER, IT HAS A NAME […]

You Won’t Use Your Phone Again in a Bathroom After Watching This

By Grover Koelpin 100 comments

How much does your mobile phone mean to you Not that much You just use it to make private more calls send messages for both fun and business take pictures and share them on social Networks and through messengers it navigates you it answers all your questions You also have some important apps installed So […]