Federal safety regulators investigate teen’s bathtub death

By Grover Koelpin 3 comments


FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATORS ARE NOW INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF A TEENAGE GIRL WHO WAS ELECTROCUTED IN HER OWN BATHTUB. 14 YEAR OLD MADISON COE, DIED SUNDAY AT HER FATHER )S HOUSE IN LOVINGTON. FAMILY MEMBERS SAY COE WAS FOUND IN A TUB HOLDING HER SAMSUNG 6 EDGE PLUS CELLPHONE THAT WAS PLUGGED INTO AN EXTENSION CORD. THE CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION IS INVESTIGATING IF ANY PRODUCTS PLAYED A ROLE IN HER DEATH. COE )S FAMILY HAS BEEN WARNING OTHERS ABOUT THE INCIDENT HOPING THEY WILL LEARN FROM IT. my daughter said if this could save one life thats what matters. INVESTIGATORS HAVE NOT SAID IF THE PLUG THE PHONE WAS USING HAD A GFI DESIGNED TO PREVENT ELECTROCUTIONS.

3 Comments

phuk offndy

Jul 7, 2017, 3:25 pm Reply

15 second ad before a 45 second news video?
You guys suck!

matt9c1

Jul 7, 2017, 3:58 pm Reply

Hrm. Teen took a cell phone that was connected to the charger into a bathtub and died. This isn't rocket science. No need for an investigation…she chose poorly. A properly functioning GFCI outlet would have saved her life. Don't go blaming Samsung for a teen's poor choices in life.

Tiny S

Jul 7, 2017, 2:46 pm Reply

Does anyone teach their children these days.. about dangers and how to avoid it

Leave a Reply