(ENG/SPA/IND) [#YooQuizontheBlock] Big Honey, Baby Honey’s Mouth Watering Mukbang #Mix_Clip #Diggle
(The Honeys’ Mukbang #Korean food) Some people want me to eat these noodles wrapped with chive kimchi I’ll eat this with chive kimchi
for you guys Who are you talking to? Hey, mukbang nowadays are done this way
(A lonely internet broadcast) Oh, over here
(Yoo Jae Seok started a live video) – Are you doing it by yourself?
– Of course You guys, since I’ve eaten
some chive kimchi, this time– Who are you talking to? Is there anyone here? I have followers watching I’m doing it Ah~ This is good I’m going to wash out the spiciness and other flavors from my mouth with water (Cho Sae Ho has left the room) [Jae Seok] Wow~ My mouth is watering [Sae Ho] Ugh, I’m starving right now – I–
– What do you eat first? – I usually debone as I eat
– Oh, I see – I don’t like chicken breast to begin with
– Oh, why? – I love chicken breast
– I don’t like the dry texture Is that so? So I eat the chicken breast first Really? Instead of not eating it? – Do you want the chicken breast?
– No, go ahead – But the–
– Since I like chicken breast more I’ll give you my drumstick Should I give you my chicken breast? Sure, put it over here
(Good teamwork eating samgyetang) Enjoy your meal – Ah~ (The chicken breast is) delicious
– Is it? It’s so tasty (Sae Ho has a bite of chicken breast first) Oh, the chicken breast here is good Wow, the soup is so good, try it It’s thick and deep Isn’t it tasty? You react very well when eating
(Amusing reactions are a plus) (Reactions) like ‘it’s delicious,
the soup is tasty’ and such You debone really well, too
(Deboned right at that moment) Try the garlic stems Yes, I will, I haven’t had a bite yet Add some kimchi to
a spoonful of sweet rice That’s how I ate just a minute ago I usually don’t eat the cartilages,
but this place is good I’m sorry, but can we focus on eating? You’re on the talkative side, huh? I’m sorry, but I haven’t had a bite yet
because I had to answer you (Speechless) (To the end) You should’ve sat
on the other side, not here This place is good (Samgyetang on Malbok,
the last hot day of summer) Are you gonna have
cold buckwheat noodles? – We’ll..
– I’ll have the Pyeongyang-style noodles I’ll have that, too – For bulgogi… We’ll have two servings
– Two servings, please Do you serve a half-serving
of steamed pork belly? You don’t?
(Extremely sorry) Oh, they don’t have dumplings here Usually…
(Usually, places like this serve dumplings) – Is your tooth alright?
– It’s not because I pulled out a bad tooth Oh~ The mung bean sprouts are good My right tooth hurts (Incredible Sae Ho) so I eat like this Lunch is especially delicious when filming
‘Yoo Quiz on the Block’ Because we walk a lot Hurry up, hurry up
(We’re starving from walking a lot) – Wow, this place is different
– That’s a lot~ Thank you (Pyeongyang-style noodles) [Sae Ho] These noodles don’t have cucumbers (Drinking the broth first) Wow, it’s good This place is good (Jae Seok has a bite of the noodles first) [Sae Ho] Wow, it’s good
(Slurping the noodles) – It’s delicious
– It’s delicious, yummy (Thanks to the driver,
the two have a delicious meal) (Tilt) (Tilt2) (Toothache on the right +
Eating on noodles on the left) (A signal from the tooth) (Tilt3) – It must be hard for you to eat
– It’s alright [Sae Ho] It’s this good? Take your time
(Giving the sick one more piece of meat) Ah~ This is good Wow (Instantly finished a bowl each) – Shall we go?
– Shall we? That was a great meal Wow~ I’m full – This is on me
– No – No, I’ll pay today
– I’ll pay – You bought me lunch last week
– (Firm) It’s on me today, too Then, I’ll let you do so